Sunday, September 9, 2012

Baby Book-Girl

 
A friend of my mom's had a baby shower recently and I made her a baby book to record Alina's height and weight for the first year! This book is a little different from the previous baby book I made. It took a little longer to make because I had to trace the cardboard pieces onto the scrapbook paper, then cut the shape out so I could mod podge the paper to the cardboard pieces. I just wish that I would have added some sparkle!!
 


 
These last two pages are my favorite because there are four spaces to put pictures of Alina for her first birthday!


 
When the mother opened this gift at her baby shower, she got so excited and some of the other ladies at the shower said that it was so cute and creative! Everybody loved it!
 


1 comment:

  1. I must say...this was an amazing gift! Not only is it absolutley beautiful, and high quality work, but it is also something that I will cherish forever!
    I was feeling so guilty because I knew I would never make the time nor do I have the talent to make anything remotly like this, for her 1st year scrapbook. However, you have made it possible for me to do so! Not only is it unique and elegant, but it is also going to be very easy for me to complete!!!
    Tish, you are an amazing woman inside and out with a talent you can market! I would pay $50 for something like this and others would too! Maybe even more. Most nice baby books are around $50 and they do not compare to this! I could see these sold in Hallmark...and I am not just saying that!

    Love you!!!!

    Thank you!!!!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete